Monday, December 6

Hetalia - We are


Ok, this is another really cool AMV that I really enjoy and guess what? It has more than one pairing, so everyone is happy! Whether you be a PrussiaXGermany, GermanyXItaly, RussiaXPrussia, or even a FranceXEngland lover, they have a little of everything. And for the rest of you who just love individual characters? It shows them all, from Greece to Switzerland, to even Belarus NOT stalking Russia and who is that country with the maple?. The mastermind behind this one? Praise Supisto on Youtube and tell them how great they are =^_^=

5 comments:

  1. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty much the point of this blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I dont want a life if this is what the internet holds. Besides, doing this improves my writing so I am good =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM, CAT. They obviously dont share our tastes... and I do mean 'tastes' ;D
    -Bas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I actually enjoy thier attempts to make me feel like a nobody =^_^= It shows how "Open-minded" they truely are. and of course they don't share our tastes, no one would be willing enough to let them ;)

    ReplyDelete