Thursday, January 27

Vacation time!

Okay, so I have finally planned out my schedual for the next two months. I am going to finish Bruder Dear first then take a three week VACATION!! It won't be a real vacation for meh T.T I will still be writing, only this time I will write my AmericaXEngland then as soon as I finish that one.... *drum roll please* I will be working on.... PRUSSIAxGERMANYxITALY!!!!!! I am FINALLY getting to that stupid story. After my three weeks, I am going to post the PrussiaXGermanyXItaly right here then start posting the AmericaXEngland one here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2194930/Night_Huntress019 but wait for a few weeks to post the other one (so yes Bas, you can yell at my grammar first hand and at how long I made you wait for this story) XD Well, I am sorry for my previous laziness but now I am finally.... FINALLY getting off my lazy ass..... FINALLY!!! so yeah.... that's pretty much it.... Let Yaoi prevail your every thoughts! Later

4 comments:

  1. *cough* you spelled laziness incorrectly
    *convulses at the thought of GermanyxPrussiaxItaly*
    We need to find a new way to communicate if we don't get on OW as often as we should.. I feel like I've neglected my Cat ._.
    -Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, is it spelled correctly now? Sorry about the wrong spelling, the spell check on this thing is on crack or something =_=" and yes, I am FINALLY doing that story XD Hmm... comunication.... That's a toughy.... Maybe I could send you one of my many email adresses via Our World messages? and it's okay Bas, I have been too busy trying to finish that stupid Germancest story.... Ashley won't quit bugging me since I introduced her to yaoi.... I have tainted her mind and she is now almost as perverted as I XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that difficult to believe... Randy and I aided to your growth as a yaoi master and now you are training another. I could cry with pride. If you have a gaia online account, we could IM on that... I must say, I'm poor at checking my email on a regular basis >.<
    *cough* communication is spelled incorrectly *cough*
    but laziness is right, now. :3
    -Bas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I give up on spelling XD and she is bad.... she keeps making sex jokes about my life.... She even said that when I die that she will bury me in a coffin with a dude that has an erection.... =_=" the ideas she gets.... and yes, you guys did shape me into the yaoi gem I am today and I blame *cough* thank you =^_^= I think I have a gaia but I can't get on the computer as much.... I think it exploded on me again T.T One of these days, I am going to get back at technology......

    ReplyDelete