Thursday, March 24

Break Time is over and BAS!! READ ME!!!!

Yeah, it's been over for a while now but I forgot to say it here..... I finished the AmericaXEngland, called To Be Your Hero. You can find it on fanfiction.net and I also made an AmericaXCanada. also on fanfic.net, but I will post it here too (since it is only a one-shot). It's my first with this couple and my first songfic.  Sooooo..... Yeah.... For my future stories, I am going to be doing an AxelXRoxas eventually for a friend of mine who drew a picture of Prussia from my story Bruder Dear. And I plan to maybe make a South KoreaXJapan. I am also going to be doing a series off of To Be Your Hero, the next one will be called To Win You Back. Still working on that little one (aka, has a plot but lacks the exact conflict) What other stories do I plan to write...? I think that is it.... But on the other hand, Bas, if you read this, I need help! I have posted what I have so far of the PrussiaXGermanyXItaly here but I don't know much about three-somes so I need ideas and tips T.T I have hit a writer's block T.T

2 comments:

  1. I'm on it, Cat. I will send you a PM on gaia with my revisions. As for the America x England, I have yet to read it. Perhaps we could make a story together on the gaia IM thing (when we're both logged in at the same time).
    -With love, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ve~! I feel special for the love >w< and everytime I am logged onto gaia, it says you are online but you don't respond to my random "hi"s T.T

    ReplyDelete